6 - Briana Hamilton
|Hometown:||Woodruff, South Carolina|
|High School:||James F. Byrnes|
|Previous College:||Florida State University/South Carolina|
- Senior Season (2014): Briana Hamilton was fourth on the Florida State squad with a .288 batting average. She collected 44 hits, had nine doubles, two triples, nine home runs, and 37 RBI.
- Senior Season RS (2013): She batted .278 with three home runs and eight RBIs until going down with her injury ... played every game at third base. The native of South Carolina hit a home run in three consecutive games: Bethune-Cookman (2/10), Jacksonville (2/10) and Tulsa (2/15) and was a perfect 4-for-4 in stolen bases on the season.
- Junior Season (2012): Became the Seminoles' top power source with 12 home runs, tying former player Yuruby Alicart for second place on FSU's single-season list ... earned All-ACC First Team honors at third base ... earned ACC Player of the Week twice ... finished with a .234 batting average, 39 RBIs, 40 runs scored, seven doubles and three triples ... slugged at a team-best .527 clip ... drew 28 walks and had six hit-by-pitches, a team high. Was named co-most improved player along with Kirstin Austin at the team banquet ... also earned the team's gold glove award after making several highlight-reel defensive plays at third base ... finished in the top 10 in the ACC in eight different categories, including home runs (T-2nd), triples (T-3rd), RBIs (T-5th), total bases (T-6th), runs scored (8th), plate appearances (10th), walks (10th) and slugging percentage (10th).
- Sophomore Season (2011): Provided some power with four home runs and 15 RBIs in 58 games played ... recorded six stolen bases in six attempts ... started 22 games at third base, 10 at first base, four in left field and two at the designated player spot ... spent all of her time between the sixth and ninth spots in the batting order to add some `pop' to the bottom of the lineup ... made some fantastic defensive plays from her infield positions ... recorded her first career home run as a Seminole versus Oregon State at the Cathedral City Classic on Feb. 24
- Freshman Season (2010): University of South Carolina: Played in 37 games, starting 32 times as a freshman...Drew at least three starts at every infield position, with the most coming at third (12) and first base (11)...Hit .190 on the season with one double